Tel: +84-24-3858 5277
Head: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Hoang Thi Minh Thao, email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy Head: Dr. Dinh Nho Thai, email: email@example.com
Consulting and assisting the Rector in science and technology duties and management research instruments and facilities.
2.1. Science and technology duties
- Developing managerial document for science and technology duties of the university.
- Proposing regulations and monitoring the execution of ethic codes in scientific research.
- Proposing regulations on foundation and management of key research groups of the university.
- Setting up programs, projects and plans for science and technology development at university level.
- Drawing action plans and expenditure for regular science and technology duties.
- Monitoring and assisting the execution of research projects and intergovernmental protocols.
- Managing student's scientific research.
- Managing intellectual property.
- Participating in workshops and exhibitions on science and technology.
- Assessing the projects’ results according to regulations.
2.2. Managing instruments and facilities
- Assessing and managing instrument
- Equipping projects for training and scientific research.
- Purchasing consumables and chemicals, managing and carrying out maintenance procedures for scientific instruments.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of scientific instruments in functional units.
- Checking and discarding scientific instruments.
2.3. Managing laboratories and centers
- Monitoring the activities of laboratories under the university.
- Assisting in drawing regulations for laboratories, centers. Monitoring the execution of the regulations.
- Proposing documents and guidelines for labor safety in science and technology.
2.4. Coordinating with other units
- Coordinate with Undergraduate Academic Affairs and Postgraduate Academic Affairs Department to conduct scientific research integrated with education.
- Coordinate with Planning – Financial Department to appraise organization projects enhancing equipment, organize the procurement of equipment.
- Coordinate with Administration and International Relations in the development of international cooperation in science and technology; organizing and managing conferences and seminars International Scientific.
- Coordinate with company Ltd. Natural Sciences in introducing, promoting, signing and transferring the results of science and technology to the market.
- Coordinate with the departments and agencies in implementing the tasks assigned by the Rector in charge.
- Collaborate with other units performing other duties assigned by the Rector.