Tel: +84-4-3558 4914
Head: Dr. Tran Manh Cuong email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy Head: Dr. Nguyen Thi Hong Doan, email: email@example.com
Deputy Head: MS. Nguyen Tuan Khanh, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consulting and assisting the Rector in organization-personnel at the university level.
- Proposing development plans, completing organizational structure relevant to the strategy and orientation towards an advanced research-based university.
- Drawing regulations on the organization and activity of the university and dependent units.
- Implementing projects for founding, splitting, merging, and deleting the units.
- Instructing and monitoring the execution of organization and personnel policies in the university.
2.2. Human resource policies
- Proposing strategies and plans for human resource development consistent with the goal of being advanced research-based university.
- Setting up criteria for human resource at university level.
- Setting up regulations on job obligations.
- Proposing recruitment plans. Offering exceptional selection for lectureships and research fellowships following the rules of the university.
- Developing policies to attract outstanding researchers and managers to work at the university for both long- and short-term appointments.
- Developing policies and plans for training and retraining for staff. Planning and implementation of training for staff training at home and abroad.
- To organize the evaluation and contracting procedures visiting officials, concurrently.
- Administering staff responsibilities and benefits.
- Dealing with salary policies.
- Dealing with insurance policies.
- Managing staff records. Updating staff information on staff portal.
- Handling procedures for staff retirement according to the policies.
- Offering professorships and associate professorships. Organizing rank promotion, rank appointment, rank transfer for staff.
- Dealing with procedures for staff that are going to study or work abroad and receiving returning staff.
- Carrying out annual reward and punishment work, voting emulation titles: emulation fighters, Labor Heroes, Elite Teacher, and People’s Teacher.
- Preparing the academic year report of the university.
- Implementation of the protection of the internal political and military activities locally.
- Guide and organize the work of emulation and staff's discipline.
2.4. Managerial Personnel
- Dealing with documents on appointment, reappointment, rotation and dismissal of managerial personnel under the authority of the Rector.
- Implementing the procedures on appointment, reappointment, rotation and dismissal of managerial personnel under the authority of the Rector.
- Proposing to and consulting with the Rector the planning of potential managerial personnel.
- Directing and organizing the work of the appointment, reappointment, transfer, rotation, resignation and dismissal of civil servant management leadership within the authority of the Rector.
- Directing and organizing the evaluation of leading cadres and management under the guidance of VNU.
- Assisting Party Committee in steering organization and personnel.
2.5. Coordinating with other units
- Collaborate with the Undergraduate Academic Affairs Department and Postgraduate Academic Affairs Department in the building development plans for human resources training.
- Collaborate with the Undergraduate Academic Affairs Department, Postgraduate Academic Affairs Department and Planning- Finance Department work in fostering payment instruction and the increased income.
- To coordinate with departments in the mobilization of financial resources to serve the training, retraining and development of human resources.
- Coordinate with the functional departments and units in implementing the tasks assigned by the Rector in charge.
- Cooperating with other offices and functional units to carry out the tasks assigned by the Rector.