Tel: +84-4-3858 1419
Deputy Head: Dr. Le Huu Tuyen, email: email@example.com
Consulting and assisting the Rector in the management of administration and cooperation of the university.
2.1. Administrative work and archives
- Proposing administration management and reform. Applying ISO standards in management and operation at the university level.
- Organizing training courses on administrative work.
- Sending documents from the university to respective individuals and organizations.
- Managing and archiving incoming documents according to the governmental rules.
- Consulting and evaluating the format and editing of the documents by Management Board and functional units.
- Managing stamps of the university and the dependent units.
- Preparing and publishing weekly calendar of Management Board.
- Providing introduction letters for staff. - Drawing plans for reception for the meetings of Management Board.
- Ordering, receiving and distributing magazines and administrative materials.
- Approval of money and parcel transfer for students.
- Organization of printing and copying of all kinds of documents serving general affairs of the University.
- Planning, organizing the reception, preparing facilities and carrying out meetings, domestic and international receptions of the Board for the university.
- Organizing funeral or marriage tasks of the University. Planning and organizing visits and ceremonies for the authorities and individual units, both within and outside the University.
- Leading general organizational activities of the departments.
- Purchasing distributing of the press and relevant information on public administration.
- Completing quarterly reports to VNU.
- Finalizing yearly reports to VNU and Ministry of Education and Training.
- Organizing preliminary and summary conferences on completing tasks of the university.
- Note-taking at briefings at the Management block and university level. Delivering the conclusions of the briefings.
2.3. Infrastructure management
- Managing the setting up and maintenance of phone lines and fax machines at the university level.
- Managing and operating E-office system. - Being responsible for maintenance of meeting rooms.
- Being responsible for the purchase of stationery for Management Board.
- Managing university’s car for regular activities.
2.4. Local and international cooperation
- Implementing, instructing and assisting the local and international cooperation of the university and functional units.
- Preparing contents, agenda and materials for the meetings Management Board with local and international partners.
- Preparing cooperation documents and organizing signing ceremonies.
- Being the contact unit for the organization of international workshop.
- Proposing plans to develop the cooperation with local and international partners.
- Proposing plans for in/out delegations. Processing the documents for in/out delegations and Management Board.
- Organizing regular ceremony and anniversary of the university.
- Preparing and publishing the materials promoting the university in foreign language.
2.5. Coordinating with other units
- Cooperating with other offices and functional units to carry out the tasks assigned by the Rector.