Tel: +84-4-3858 1421
Head: MS. Tran Tung, email: email@example.com
Deputy Head: MS. Pham Hoang Long, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy Head: MS. Pham Dinh Viet, email: email@example.com
Consulting and assisting the Rector in the property management and security.
2.1. Property Management
- Managing the whole infrastructure including land, gardens, trees, fences, roads and drainage systems.
- Managing the workshop, laboratories, lecture rooms, houses and land given the staffs.
- Conducting regular maintenance: renovation, fixing, upgrading…
- Managing and operating the facilities in lecture rooms and waiting rooms for lecturers.
- Being responsible for electricity system, fire safety and flood control.
- Maintaining the elevators, air-conditioners, water pumps…
- Proposing the plans for order of new facilities and discarding of old items.
- To organize the planting and care of gardens and greenery.
- Implementing and ensure environmental hygiene in workplaces and places of learning.
- Organizing and managing services related to the use of grounds, the facilities of the University such as parking, cleaning the environment, locating ATMs, ...
- Leading the implementation of the lease amphitheater and playgrounds to serve teaching and learning of pupils and students.
- Managing collective residences of staff and students.
- Proposing the solutions for safety and security control on campus.
- Dealing with protection of human life and assets on campus.
- Protecting the vehicles of the staff, students and visitors.
- Organizing procurement of equipment and protective clothing to equip guard duty.
2.3. Coordinating with other units
- Coordinate with the departments and agencies in implementing the tasks assigned by the Rector in charge.
- Collaborate with other units performing other duties assigned by the Rector.