Counseling and assisting the Rector in financial planning and management.
2.1. Financial planning
- Proposing and defending the long-term, mid-term, short-term and irregular financial planning.
- Proposing yearly pay as well as balancing expenditures and allocation of the expenditures to the units.
- Guiding estimation and managing implementation funding estimates approved for the units.
- Proposing the policies, criteria, standards and mechanisms to mobilize and allocate the expenditures.
2.2. Financial accounting
- Checking and instructing the units and individuals to conduct the paying and settlement of the expenditures.
- Collecting tuition and other fees.
- Evaluating and implementing the regular and irregular expenditures.
- Assisting in checking the financial accounting in the dependent units.
- Providing the quarterly and yearly financial reports.
- Developing, managing and implementing income and expenditure of funds under the regulation agencies.
- Developing handover procedures and reception facilities, financial establishment, merger, dissolution or separation of the units.
- Guiding and checking financial operations at the unit directly under the University.
- Organizing the accounting and ledger system, as well as preservation and archiving of documents and accounting records as prescribed.
- Preparing quarterly financial statements, in accordance with provisions or upon request.
- Preparing financial statements in Conference annually officials and employees of the School
- Performing tasks related to appraisal, inspection, auditing financial statements.
- Building internal financial regulations of the University.
2.3. Coordinating with other units
- Coordinate with the Property Management and Security Department in procurement and testing of office equipment; in the frequent repair and renovation of facilities, space rental and related services to use the school premises.
- Coordinate with Science – Technology Department in the procurement and acceptance of scientific equipment; monitor progress of disbursement with the scientific research levels and contract scientific cooperation with external and international agencies.
- Coordinate with the Undergraduate Academic Affairs and Postgraduate Academic Affairs Department to implement the payment of teaching for staff and paid general official taught funds for units in VNU.
- Coordinate with the departments and agencies in implementing the tasks assigned by the Rector in charge.
- Collaborate with other units performing other duties assigned by the Rector.