1. The Scanning Electron Microscope NanoSEM 450(FEI) with high resolution was put into use at Faculty of Physics.
2. The Tecnai G2 T20 S-Twin, a state-of-the-art 200 kV scanning Transmission Electron Microscope (TEM), was put into use at Faculty of Geology in 2013.
3. The 5SDH-2 Pelletron Accelerator, produced by the National Electrostatics Corporation (NEC) ‒ USA, is the modern electrostatic accelerators firstly installed in Vietnam at Faculty of Physics.
4. Single Crystal X-ray Diffractometer, D8 Quest equipped with Photon 100 CMOS detector is currently located at Faculty of Chemistry
5. NMR 500MHz (AVANCE 500, Bruker), the fastest, best performing and most flexible NMR research spectrometer, offers various techniques for applications in chemistry and biochemistry.
List of main equipment