Tel: +84-4-3858 3905
Head: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Thi Hoang Lien, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy Head: Dr. Bui Thanh Tu, email: email@example.com
Consulting and assisting the Reactor in the management of inspection, legal affairs and quality assurance.
- Proposing the regular plans and implementing regular and irregular inspections.
- Proposing personnel to Management Board to set up inspection teams when needed.
- Being the contacting unit for complaints and denunciations. Proposing solutions to the Rector.
- Coordinating with other units in monitoring the execution of recommendations and conclusions of the Rector.
- Serving as a focal point to coordinate with related units to prepare plans, content, documentation and other conditions for the permanent work of citizens; Standing for corruption prevention in university.
- Receiving and settling complaints and denunciations of staff's, undergraduate and postgraduate students.
2.2. Legal Affairs
- Being the point of contact to check and evaluate the legality of documents proposed by the units.
- Developing the plans and tasks of the annual recommendations to the Management Board for approval and implementation.
- Consulting the Management Board about the organization and operation of the university. Defending the rights and benefits of the university, staff and students.
- Proposing and making recommendations to the Management Board on matters relating to legal work in the unit.
- Tracking and monitoring the implementation of State law, managing documents from VNU and the university.
- Organizing training courses for staff about legal affairs.
- Implementation of reporting on the implementation of the legal work with the Managing Board and management agencies on prescribed levels.
2.3. Quality Assurance
- Proposing the plans for regular quality assurance to the Management Board.
- Proposing managing documents for quality assurance.
- Performing functional coordinating joint activities of accreditation; implementing permanent mission accreditation council of the University.
- Conducting quality assurance at the university and unit level.
- Collecting information and providing reports for quality assurance of the university.
- Checking and assessing the executing of the curricula, teaching procedures and teaching quality.
- Developing and organizing assessment processes and methods to ensure the quality of training, implementation and assessment of learning outcomes of pupils, students, post-graduate students.
- Being the point of contact for the deployment of quality assurance management system according to international standards.
2.4. Coordinating with other units
- Coordinate with other departments to track, inspect and supervise the implementation of the mission and the annual plan of the University and the conclusions of the Management Board.
- Coordinate with the functional departments to implement the conclusions of inspection and accreditation.
- Coordinate with the departments and agencies in implementing the tasks assigned by the Rector in charge.
- Collaborate with other units performing other duties assigned by the Rector.