The University of Valladolid (UVa), with the sponsorship of the Santander Bank, is launching the call for applications for 30 scholarships to undertake official master ́s courses at our university during the 2023/2024 academic year.
These scholarships are aimed at:
- Professors of partner universities with which UVa has collaborated in the framework of the Erasmus+ KA107 Programme over the last 5 years or in the framework of international agreements currently in force and
- University graduates with Latin American and Asian nationality and residence.
Candidates must have a minimum average score of 7 points on a scale from 0 to 10 in their graduate academic record.
Applications from candidates who are taking or who have taken a master’s course at a Spanish university will not be eligible. Applicants must not have resided in Spain for more than 12 months during the three years prior to this call. These scholarships cannot be awarded to candidates who have benefited from previous calls.
Candidates must comply with the participation requirements on the last day of the deadline for receipt of applications.
The scholarship grant includes:
- 80% of the cost of 60 credits’ tuition fees of the chosen master.
- 750 € per month for accommodation and subsistence, which is exempt from income tax for the duration of the scholarship (maximum nine months).
- Round-trip air-ticket in tourist class to Spain from the scholarship holder’s country of residence, up to a maximum of 1,200 €.
Application procedure and deadline:
Those who wish to participate in this call must submit the online application to the Vice-Rector for Internationalisation before 11.00 am CET (Central European Time) February 28th, 2023 through the following link https://iberoamerica-asia.uva.es or attached file.